Saturday 20 February 2016

The Deserted Island Book Tag!

Thanks to Geraldine @ Corralling Books for tagging me! Here are my answers:

Water- A book you simply can't live without 

Obviously Paper Towns by: John Green! That book never fails to leave me happy.


Food- A book that is a close second on your favourite's list 

Most recently became One by: Sarah Crossan. This book was a work of art.



Shelter- A book that makes you feel at home and safe 

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I specifically picked this one because it reiterates everything that we love about Harry Potter.



Flare Gun- saZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ (At this point, my dog decided to step on my laptop and write something. Not sure what she was trying to say, but it was too funny to erase. Anyways, let's continue.) -A book that you would recommend to someone who doesn't like reading 

Wonder by: R.J. Palacio! It's such a heartwarming and easy to follow book.



Matchsticks- A book that warms your heart 

The Selection by: Kiera Cass! It's so sweet and cute and girly and great!



Compass- A book that directed you towards your love of reading 

If we're talking about YA, then it would have to be Divergent by: Veronica Roth. It was the first YA book I read, and it was all uphill from there ;)



I'd like to nominate anyone interested! Thanks Geraldine :)

Emily @ Paperback Princess

10 comments:

  1. I loved reading your responses! They're so different from mine haha :)
    I totally agree with The Selection being a book that warms your heart though - it's actually perfect for that, it's so engrossing, and there are just so many feels :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! It's one of those books that's so light hearted and adorable! Thanks for tagging me :)

      Delete
  2. I totally agree with Harry Potter and the Selection! Two of my favourite series for sure. :) And it was nice of your dog to help you write this! Maybe she wants to be a blogger? :P I really want to give this tag a go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please do!! Maybe she does, I'll be sure to help her haha!

      Delete
  3. I think your dog makes some good points ;) you do too :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Divergent too! It was one of my first YA books as well, and it did direct me in the path of more. It made me discover fandoms, which is where my heart lies too, now :D. I really want to read One!

    Denise | The Bibliolater

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should!! It's such a heartfelt story. And Divergent is the best : D

      Delete
  5. I love Sarah Crossan's One!! I also love Divergent too! I loved reading your answers!
    Alicia
    http://hashtaglovebooks.com/

    ReplyDelete