Tuesday 4 November 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #5 Books I Want To Re-Read

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme brought to you by The Broke and The Bookish, where users share their top choices based on the topic of the week.


Here are books that I would want to re-read based on a variety of reasons:

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows by: J.K. Rowling
I chose this book specifically from the series because I feel like I didn't appreciate it enough when I did read it. I read this book a long time ago, and I would love to re-read this book to love it even more than I did years ago.

Looking For Alaska by: John Green
Another book that I read a long time ago, only to re-discover it a few months back. I want to re-read it because when I did read it originally, I did not find it that intriguing. Now, I love it.

If I Stay by: Gayle Forman
Is it possible to love a book more after watching the movie? After reading this book, I thought it was good, but not great. After watching the movie, I completely fell in love with the book.

The Giver by: Lois Lowry
I had to read this book in elementary school, so I skimmed through it without paying much attention. However, I recently realized how good the book actually was.

The Maze Runner by: James Dashner 
I read the first book in this series, and absolutely hated it. Years went by, and I now want to re-read it after realising that I did not have much patience with it at all.

The Perks of Being a Wallflower by: Stephen Chbosky
I read this book in my last year of elementary school, so I couldn't quite relate to Charlie's struggles in high school. Now that I am in high school, I would like to read it now from a different point of view.

Allegiant by: Veronica Roth 
I want to re-read this book because I originally read it with a lot of distractions in my life. I had school and other commitments, so I quickly read it even after having received spoilers by about 5 people :( . Needless to say, I would like to read it with a different mindset.

Eleanor and Park by: Rainbow Rowell 
I would like to re-read this book simply because of how cute it was. I LOVED this book, and it's always a good pick-me-up.

The Beginning of Everything by: Robyn Schneider 
This book was sooooo good the first time around, so I would just like to read it again for some smiles. It was inspirational and hilarious.

Paper Towns by: John Green
Now that the filming for the movie adaption has begun, I would like to re-read this book to refresh my memory. I am so excited for this book to be in the limelight. This is definitely my favourite John Green book.

What books would you like to re-read?

Bye For Now!
Paperback Princess









2 comments:

  1. Oh Harry Potter made my list too! *Long distance high five* The Deathly Hallows especially stand out as just captivating stories. Divergent is on my list as well, but I couldn't bear to re-read Allegient after that ending... I'm still wishing for a different outcome. Even though I haven't read some of the other books on your list, many of them, like Paper Towns, The Maze Runner, and The Perks of Being a Wallflower are close to the top of my TBR. And I agree, The Giver really is something special. I unfortunately forgot about it on my post, but you can bet I'll also be re-reading it this summer.

    Anyways, great list! Enjoy your re-reads:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading! The Maze Runner and The Perks of Being a Wallflower were sooooo good. And I agree, Allegiant was tough to read after the ending. :(

      Delete