Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme from The Broke and The Bookish that allows users to share their top choices of the topic of the week!
I am so excited for winter, because I feel like that is when I get the most reading done. Who would want to play outside in the cold when there are books to read?! There are so many books that I am looking forward to reading this winter.
1. We Were Liars by: E. Lockhart
This was highly recommended by so many people for so many reasons!
2. Shatter Me by: Tahereh Mafi
Again, a book that has been recommended by so many readers, and I feel like it is similar to the Divergent series!
3. Anatomy of a Misfit by: Andrea Portes
This was a book that was on my fall TBR list, fall isn't done yet, so hopefully I will read it by the time winter comes.
4. The Geography of You and Me by: Jennifer E. Smith
I read this author's other romance novel: The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight, so I am also interested in this one, even though I do have a love-hate relationship with romance novels.
5. I Was Here by: Gayle Forman
This book is expected in January, and I loved Gayle Forman's other book If I Stay, so I am quite excited for this one.
6. Let it Snow by: John Green, Maureen Johnson and Lauren Myracle
I had to include at least one Christmas book on this list, I think this will be a great book to get into the spirit!
7. My True Love Gave to Me: Twelve Holiday Stories edited by: Stephanie Perkins
This Christmas book contains twelve holiday stories from twelve amazingly talented authors. The book was edited and co-written by Anna and The French Kiss author Stephanie Perkins
8. To All the Boys I've Loved Before by: Jenny Han
I read Jenny Han's Summer series years ago, so I really want to read more from her.
9. Since You've Been Gone by: Morgan Matson
This book does take place in the summer, but I feel like I need a little reminder of the wonderful sunny season that it is. I miss it :(
10. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by: Michelle Hodkin
This book was recommended to me on goodreads, as well as me reading many reviews on it. I want to give it a try.
What books do you want to read this winter?
Bye for Now!
Emily @ Paperback Princess