Thanks to Cee @ Diary of a Reading Addict for tagging me to do these whole bunch of questions! For old times sake I'm only going to do 50, but I think that's a good effort right? *cracks knuckles* let's get started!
1. Closet doors open or closed?
Closed all the way, so a monster doesn't come out and kill me.
2. Do you take shampoo bottles from hotels?
No, but my mom does.
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Out! I hate feeling stuck when I want to move around.
4. Have you ever stolen a sign before?
Can't say I have.
5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
No, I am not that organized.
6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
No way! Whether it's promo codes, contest entries, or coupons, I must use them!
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
A big bear all the way. Bugs are my absolutely worst nightmare.
8. Do you have freckles?
9. Do you always smile for pictures?
I used to not smile because I had braces that I was self-conscious of, but since having straight teeth now I can't smile enough!
10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Posers. I hate it when people pretend to be something they're not just because they think it makes them look cool. Just be yourself!
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
No, ain't nobody got time for that.
12. Have you ever peed in the woods?
Ewww no way!
13. Have you ever pooped in the woods?
14. Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing?
No, I need music to get my groove on.
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
No and anyone who does grosses me the frick out.
16. How many people have you slept with this week?
WHO CAME UP WITH THESE QUESTIONS?! Nobody!
17. What size is your bed?
A queen, I like to sprawl out.
18. What is your song of the week?
Probably I Dreamed a Dream from Les Miz, because I recently read the entire book so it's been stuck in my head since forever.
19. Is it ok for guys to wear pink?
20. Do you still watch cartoons?
If the opportunity came, probably, but I don't really watch a lot of regular TV nowadays.
21. What is your least favourite movie?
Idk, I only really watch movies that I know I'll be interested in.
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure?
I wouldn't bury it because I'd forget about it. I'd probably spend it.
23. What do you drink with dinner?
24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Sweet and sour sauce!
25. What is your favourite food?
Potatoes. Anything with potatoes in it I will eat.
26. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
The Perks of Being a Wallflower, Aladdin or any of the Harry Potter movies.
27. Last person you kissed?
My dog :)
28. Were you a girl/boy scout?
Nope, never was.
29. Would you ever pose nude in a magazine?
30. When was the last time you wrote a proper letter?
I honestly have no idea.
31. Can you change the oil in a car?
No, I don't even have a licence yet.
32. What's your favourite Yankee candle scent?
Anything that has coconut in it!
33. Favourite author?
Skipping over this question...
34. What's your favourite kind of sandwich?
Anything with avocado in it.
35. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Honey nut cheerios.
36. What is your usual bedtime?
37. Are you lazy?
Depends on the situation.
38. When you were a kid, did you dress up for Halloween?
Yup, and I still do!
39. What's your Chinese Astrological sign?
I actually don't know!
40. How many languages can you speak?
Just English fluently, but I can brokenly understand Italian and French.
41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
No, I don't really read magazines!
42. Coke or Pepsi?
PEPSI ALL THE WAY!
43. Are you stubborn?
Not really actually!
44. Leno or Letterman?
I've only ever seen Letterman's show, so I guess him.
45. Favourite TV shows?
Oh gosh, here we go:
Grey's Anatomy, Gilmore Girls, The Bachelorette, Full House, How I Met Your Mother, and just recently, Glee.
46. Are you afraid of heights?
Not at all
47. Do you sing in the car?
If you don't sing in the car, what else are you really doing actually?
48. Do you sing in the shower?
Ever since I've gotten a shower speaker, yes!
49. Do you dance in the car?
That I do not do.
50. Ever used a gun?
No, considering those are illegal in Canada.
That's pretty much all I can manage! Thanks again to Cee for tagging and I'd like to tag anyone interested!
Emily @ Paperback Princess