Tuesday 7 April 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #26 Characters I Want to Check in With

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme from The Broke and The Bookish that allows users to share their top choices of the topic of the week!


A series ending can be the worst thing. There are many characters who I would love to check in with. I wonder how they're doing? 

*highlight white text to reveal spoilers*

1. Albus Potter from Harry Potter and  The Deathly Hallows
Nope, not Harry Potter. We all kind of know how Harry ends up. I want to know how his son is. Did he get into Slytherin? How was his first year? 


2. Charlie from The Perks of Being a Wallflower 
How's Charlie doing? Did he become a writer? Are he and Sam still friends? 


3. Eleanor from Eleanor and Park
I would love to catch up with Eleanor. Please tell me her and Park reunite, and that she is living a much safer life. 

4. Alaska Young from Looking for Alaska 
I understand that she is dead, however I just really want to know her thoughts on Pudge, as well as what really happened that dreaded day. 





5. Adam from If I Stay 
I constantly wonder if Shooting Star took off again, or if he is a solo artist. Mostly, what happened with him and Mia? 


6. Aspen Leger from The Selection
I would love to know if he found love just like America, or if he got a happily ever after.


7. Gale Hawthorne from The Hunger Games
If finished the Hunger Games without any clue of what happens to my favourite character. Is he doing alright? 


8. Tobias Eaton from Divergent 
Oh Tobias. I wonder if he found love again, or what his life is like without Tris, years down the road. 


9. Margo Roth Spieglman from Paper Towns
I'm mostly curious to hear what her life is like in New York, and if her and Q ever meet again. 


10. Hazel Grace Lancaster from The Fault in Our Stars
I wish I could know what happens to Hazel! If she achieves remission, and how life is like after Gus. 


What characters do you want to hear from? 

Emily @ Paperback Princess



8 comments:

  1. Charlie is a great choice! I would love to see how he is doing, although I'm sure he is doing great! I didn't read the Divergent trilogy but I'm enjoying going into the movies without knowing what's going to happen, well except for the very end, I know that, but I'm mainly just enjoying the beauty that is Theo James!
    Thanks for stopping by The Local Muse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mallory! I loved The Divergent Trilogy and I think Theo James is the perfect Tobias Eaton!

      Delete
  2. I wondered about Adam too, he loved music but wasn't too fond of popularity and what came with it. It made me sad that he had to quit the band, but at that time this was the best decision.
    Anyhow, lovely list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will wonder about Eleanor at the weirdest times. In math class: "I wonder how Eleanor is." Four is also a good one. Have you read the book Four?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I have! I was so excited to read a book entirely dedicated to his story. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. I was spoiled (Paper Towns and The Selection)! LOL I'm not blaming you though, because I intentionally highlighted those spoilers. It's not as if I have any plans on reading The Selection and the one on Paper Towns is just a minor spoiler. ^__^

    Out of those on your list, I would love to check in with Eleanor, Tobias and Hazel. I mean, there are a lot of things that still could have happened after their books ended. A whole word of possibilities! So yes, I'd like to know how they are after the books' ending. Alaska is also an interesting choice. I still couldn't get over the fact that it's not revealed what really happened THAT NIGHT. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha oh no! I would still highly recommend Paper Towns :) I agree! Anything could have happened to these characters after the series ended! And Alaska :(

      Delete