Tuesday 23 December 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #12 Books That I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme from The Broke and The Bookish that allows users to share their top choices of the topic of the week!

Books basically dominated my Christmas list this year! My TBR list is just so big, that I basically didn't ask for anything but books. Santa, if your reading this, please take notes. ;)

1. Shatter Me by: Tahereh Mafi
I've talked about this book before, but I really want to read it as I love dystopia novels.


2. We Were Liars by: E. Lockhart
This was the Goodreads choice awards winner for young adult fiction in 2014, and I've heard countless recommendations on it.


3. Afterworlds by: Scott Westerfeld
I really liked the Uglies series, so I want to read some of Scott's other books.


4. To All the Boys I've Loved Before by: Jenny Han
Again, another book that I've talked about before, but Jenny Han never fails in amazing books.


5. The Selection by: Kiera Cass
A LOT of people I know have read this book, and so far I can see little to none bad reviews.


6. Lailah by: Nikki Kelly
I saw this book while in the bookstore today, and it looks really cool and interesting.


7. Will Grayson, Will Grayson by: John Green and David Levithan
This book has been out for a good several years, but after reading David's story in My True Love Gave to Me, I would like to venture more into his writing. Plus I love John Green so this is a win-win situation.


8. Sinner by: Maggie Stiefvater
This is a companion book to Maggie's Shiver trilogy, which I absolutely loved.


9. Legend by: Marie Lu
This has been on my TBR list since forever. I think it's about time I start it.


10. This is What Happy Looks Like by: Jennifer E. Smith
Because everyone needs a good romantic book in their life.

This will be my last post before Christmas, so I would just like to wish all of my followers and everyone reading this a very Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays. I hope Santa is good to you this year :)

What books are you hoping for this Christmas?

Emily @ Paperback Princess

4 comments:

  1. I'm also wishing and wishing for Legend! I've only heard good things about Lu's writing so far and I'm excited to join the hype. And I absolutely recommend The Selection to you; although America can be a bit annoying and undecided at times, she is brave and courageous. I think you'll enjoy it. Aside from that, though, your list pretty much relays my TBR. I've had This is What Happy Looks Like on my list forever, in addition to We Were Liars and To All The Boys I've Loved Before (yeesh with this long titles, I had This Song Will Save Your Life on mine) I wish you a Merry Christmas and I hope you find these books under your tree:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Claire!! I'm really looking forward to the Selection and To All the Boys I've Loved Before. I seem to always gear towards the longer titles, but they make great books in my opinion because the author seemed to put a lot of thought into it. Hopefully our TBR lists will be shortened this Christmas!

      Delete
  2. Ooh I hope you get some of these!! I loved Lailah :D The Selection is so sweet and cute. Legend and Shatter Me are both pretty good; and I've heard amazing things about To All The Boys I've Loved Before. Happy Holidays!! :)

    Rachel @ A Perfection Called Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I really happy with the books I've got and I've already finished one lol! Now I'm working on Shatter Me.

      Delete