Thursday 23 July 2015

The Book Fangirling Blog Award!



Thanks so much to Sierra @ The Nerdgirl Review for nominating me!

The Rules:

- Create a post to accept your award.
-Add the blog award button to into your post and put it on the side of your blog as a widget.
-Answer the questions I have above.
-Nominate 5-10 bloggers who you think also deserve this award.
-Come up with your own 5 questions for your nominess.
-Link me to your post so I can see your answers.

Sierra's Questions:

1. What is the first book you can remember reading? 

I'm pretty sure the first book I read on my own was The Magic Treehouse series by: Mary Pope Osbourne. I lived for those books, and they also brought up my interest in world history!

2. What are your bookish reading habits? 

I always lose bookmarks, and when I think I can survive without one, I end up losing my page. This is a daily occurance.

3. What is your favourite thing about the book community? 

That there is always someone to talk to about your favourite (or least favourite) books.

4. What book would you erase from your memory and pretend you didn't read? 

After by: Anna Todd. It was graphic, unintelligent and pretty offensive to women in my opinion.

5. Which fictional universe would you like to be apart of? 

The Harry Potter universe of course!!! I could be magic, and life would seem a whole lot easier with a spell to do chores.

My Questions: 

1. If you could date any book character, who would it be? 

2. What is one book death that you can't get over? 

3. Do you have a favourite genre? What is it? 

4. If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, what would it be? 

5. Pick a book villian that you have to spend a day with. 

I'd like to tag anyone interested! Thanks again to Sierra for tagging!

Emily @ Paperback Princess

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing the tag. I would love to be in the Harry Potter universe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I always lose my bookmarks as well. I've bought a magnetic one from the National Gallery in London (with a Monet painting on it) and I treasure, every time I check a hundred time that I have it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's like me with my Harry Potter bookmarks!

      Delete