While pondering about what to do for Paperback's Pondering's, I realized that I do not have many personal posts up here. I do enjoy reading about other people's interesting facts, so I thought I'd give it a go. So this isn't technically a discussion, but it did get me thinking all the same. Hopefully I have some things in common with you!
50 Random Facts about Me
1. I am left-handed.
2. I would prefer to spend my money on skincare rather than makeup.
3. I have to have a square of dark chocolate right after my dinner, I have no idea why, but I've been doing it for years.
4. I hate most fruit, but especially tomatoes.
5. I have been a One Direction fan for 4 and a half years.
6. My blog name was taken from the Robert Munsch book, The Paperbag Princess.
7. I have never seen Titanic.
8. Eddie Redmayne is my favourite actor.
9. Steve Hale from Full House will always be my favourite tv character.
10. I've only seen Mean Girls once and hated it.
11. I love watching Youtube videos.
12. I hate watching Vine videos and think they serve no purpose.
13. I am an introvert through and through.
14. I prefer to hide my feelings rather than share them.
15. I have come to the conclusion that I will never like math.
16. I was supposed to be born in January, which would put me back a year in school than I am now.
17. My favourite pizza topping is spinach (weird, I know)
18. Despite being Italian, I do not like Italian desserts at all and would rather have French desserts.
19. I do love to bake even though it's tedious.
20. I get angry very easily.
21. It takes me a long time to make friends.
22. I used to be a speech writer and entered in competitions.
23. I am so gullible.
24. My dog Lilo that I have now was the first pet I've ever had.
25. I prefer movies to tv shows.
26. My pet peeve are liars.
27. I am a neat freak, especially when it comes to bathrooms.
28. I have incredibly thick, bushy hair that I have completely lost control of.
29. My nickname when I was young was "rat". So unfortunate.
30. I am really close to my cousins and consider them my best friends.
31. When I was little, I wanted to be an ice cream truck driver.
32. Despite me loving the subject, English is never my highest mark in school.
33. I'm described as basically being a 65 year old trapped in a teenager's body.
34. I do not consider myself a procrastinator.
35. I prefer individual to group assignments.
36. I am terrible with anything techy.
37. I hate rap music.
38. I prefer to dress casual than fancy.
39. I am a dog person.
40. Social gatherings stress me out.
41. I overthink everything.
42. I constantly worry about what other people think of me.
43. I am the most sarcastic person you'll ever meet.
44. I believe that laughter is the best medicine.
45. I love watching plays.
46. I hate the sound of a raspy voice.
47. It grates on my nerves when people tap me on the shoulder, idk it just annoys me.
48. When I start laughing, it takes me a long time to stop.
49. I have a really big extended family.
50. I am a bookworm, but I bet you already knew that ;)
Phew, that's it! What are some facts about yourself, or do we have anything in common?
Emily @ Paperback Princess