Friday, 13 February 2015
Book Lover's Questionnaire!
I was tagged by Azee @ UnderCover Critique to take this fun bookish questionnaire! Here are the questions:
1. Do you have a specific place for reading?
I do not. Whether I'm in my room, in the kitchen, or outside, reading just seems to follow me :)
2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?
I do love bookmarks, however I lose them 99% of the time. Therefore, a random piece of paper seems to get the job done.
3. Can you stop anywhere in a book, or do you have to finish a chapter?
I need to finish the chapter! I'm very into finishing what I started, so I feel obligated to finish the chapter.
4. Do you eat or drink while eating?
Yes I do! There's nothing more comforting than reading and eating your favourite snack.
5. Music or TV when reading?
I get distracted very easily, so I do need dead silence when reading. I can't have background noise, or else I just won't focus on the book.
6. One book at a time, or several?
I read several books at a time because there are usually some that I take to school to read, and others that are just for home.
7. Reading at home, or elsewhere?
I can pretty much read at anyplace I'm comfortable, but home is where most of the reading happens!
8. Reading out loud, or silently?
I've always read silently, so I don't think that I could get used to reading out loud.
9. Do you read ahead or skip pages?
I used to when I was young, but since then I hate having the book spoiled!
10. Breaking the spine, or keeping it new?
I try not to break the spine, but sometimes the book is really flimsy that it just does on it's own!
11. Do you write in your books?
I can't say I ever have. I wouldn't be brave enough to do it!
Thanks again to Azee! I would like to tag anyone interested :)
Emily @ Paperback Princess