Thursday 24 December 2015

The Inside Out Book Tag!



Thanks to the lovely Ranu @ The Araliya Bookshelf for tagging me! I have to admit, I have still not seen Inside Out despite the fact that everyone OBSESSES over this movie, but I will one day!

Joy- Which Book Brings you the most Joy? 




Definitely without a doubt, Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone. It's probably the lightest and happiest of all the books, because poor Harry does not know what's coming for him in the following years.

Sadness- Which Book Made you cry the hardest? 




I recently read One by: Sarah Crossan, and oh my goodness was this ever so heart wrenching. A review will be coming soon, because this book tore me to pieces.

Disgust- Which book made you grossed out the most? 




OBVIOUSLY After by: Anna Todd. It was raunchy, rude and a gross portrayal of one of my favourite human beings, Harry Styles. (The book is based off of One Direction fanfiction) Ugh.

Fear- Which book scared you more than anything? 




I'm not big on the horror genre, and really the only book I've read that was remotely scary was The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by: Michelle Hodkins. The fact that she hears voices and can kill people just by thinking about it made me really freaked out.

Anger- Which book pissed you off? 




THE HEIR BY: KIERA CASS!! I was so looking forward to the fourth book in a great series, but instead I got one of the most brattiest, stuck-up and most annoying main character of all time. Eadlyn Schreave needs an attitude check.

Thanks to Ranu for tagging, I'd like to tag anyone interested!

Emily @ Paperback Princess


11 comments:

  1. What a great tag! I like your selection of books, Harry Potter definitely brings joy :D

    Aeriko @ The Reading Armchair

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was the first I could think of! Thanks Konstantina!

      Delete
  2. This is a lovely tag! I will always love HP no matter what, even if I might have grown out of it a bit as opposed to before. Mara Dyer really was creepy! <3 Merry Christmas, by the way, Emily!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas to you too Jillian! Hp will always hold a special place in my heart.

      Delete
  3. This is such a cool tag! Love your responses - especially the one for Anger- I couldn't believe how Eadlyn was so annoying, after having America as a protagonist!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun tag! :) I love your blog, I'm always getting new book ideas!

    http://katelynmcphee.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Augh don't even get me started on The Heir. And I thought America was annoying...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it! Eadlyn was 200 times worse.

      Delete
  6. Augh don't even get me started on The Heir. And I thought America was annoying...

    ReplyDelete