Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme from The Broke and The Bookish that allows users to share their top choices of the topic of the week!
Childhood books are so imaginative and amazing! Here are some that I would love to experience again:
1. Harry Potter by: J.K. Rowling
I would have to be crazy to not include this. Harry Potter is technically for all ages, but I read it as a childhood and would definitely re-read the series over again.
2. The Magic Treehouse by: Mary Pope. Osborne
The first chapter books I read by myself! This series was so creative and really educational!
3. The Famous Five by; Enid Blyton
These books were so adventurous and charming, about 5 best friends solving mysteries.
4. Half Brother by: Kenneth Oppel
A really unique story about a teenage boy who's family takes in a gorilla. Kind of like a reversed story of Tarzan!
5. Smile by: Raina Telgemeier
This was such a cute graphic novel about a girl and her struggle with braces.
6. School of Fear by: Gitty Daneshvari
A really interesting book about children overcoming their fears.
7. Percy Jackson by: Rick Riordan
I will never be able to let go of these books. They really got me interested in mythology!
8. Dork Diaries by: Rachel Renee Russell
I used to love this series. I adored the idea of a female Diary of a Wimpy Kid.
9. Diary of a Wimpy Kid by: Jeff Kinney
Speaking of which, I loved this series as well! Greg made me laugh so hard!
10. One Crazy Summer by: Rita Williams-Garcia
A heartwarming story about three young girls moving to California to see their long-lost mother, all during the segregation of African Americans.
What childhood books did you love?
Emily @ Paperback Princess