There are a lot of books still left over from Christmas that I haven't gotten around to, or put on hold reading. Here's to Spring!
1. Isla and The Happily Ever After by: Stephanie Perkins
I started, then immediately stopped reading this because I just wasn't that motivated. Now I'm hoping to get back into it!
2. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by: Michelle Hodkin
I ordered this book during Christmas Break. but still haven't got the chance to read it!
3. Burn for Burn by: Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian
I just bought this book last week and now I'm excited to start it!
4. The Scorch Trials by: James Dashner
I actually am almost finished this book, but I haven't picked it up since Fall. Let's hope I'll finish it in the Spring.
5. Uglies by: Scott Westerfeld
I bought this as an ebook years ago, but haven't found the motivation to read. I need to start soon!
6. The Selection Stories
You may know that I finished The Selection series not too long ago, and now I really want to read the mini series of books. The Guard and The Prince both look particularly good!
7. The Way We Bared Our Souls by: Willa Strayhorn
This.book.looks.so.good. Enough said.
8. Vanishing Girls by: Lauren Oliver
I love Lauren Oliver's writing, and this one looks so good!
9. Legend by: Marie Lu
Everyone and anyone has told me start this series, I need to soon!
10. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by: Laini Taylor
It's been too long since I've read a fantasy!
That's it! What books are you hoping to read this Spring?
Emily @ Paperback Princess