I was tagged by two lovely bloggers to do this ever so relatable post, so thank you very much to:
Erica @ Books4ev and Kate @ Read and Dream: My Book Life . I had so much fun with this!
1. You have 20K books in your TBR. How in the world do you decide what to read next?
I usually organise my TBR list to the books I want to read the most, down to the books that I could wait a while before reading. So whatever's at the top of the list, I will read next.
2. You're halfway through a book and you're just not loving it. Do you quit or are you committed?
I'm sorry to say this, but I quit :(. I just have no patience for bad books especially when I could be reading something better! I usually go back to them though once I've read every other book on my TBR, because I feel guilty.
3. The end of the year is coming, and you're so close but so far away from your Goodreads reading challenge? Do you try to catch up and how?
I would try to catch up by reading every chance that I get. Got some free time, read! Waiting for a teacher to show up to class, read! I don't like not completing things, so if I set a goal, I need to get it done.
4. The covers of the series you love do not match. How do you cope
They usually end up at the bottom of the book shelf. I NEED MY SHELF TO LOOK PRETTY OKAY. I insane about detail, so stuff like this really bothers me. I'd still read them of course, but they wouldn't be books that I'd put on display afterwards.
5. Everyone and their mothers love a book you really don't like. Who do you bond with over shared feelings?
To be honest, my sister because she hates reading period. She listens to my rants about bad books, because she's probably not going to read them anyways.
6. You're reading a book and you are about to start crying in public. How do you deal with it?
By letting it all out. I finished the Harry Potter series in public, but stuff like people watching me cry doesn't really bother me. As Taylor Swift would say: Shake It Off!
7. A sequel of a book you love just came out, but you've forgotten a lot from the prior novel. Will you re-read the book? Skip to the sequel? Try to find a synopsis in Goodreads? Cry in frustration?!
I will just skip to the sequel, figuring that I'll figure it out as time goes on. I'll catch on eventually!
8. You do not want anyone borrowing your books. How do you politely tell people nope when they ask?
I would just lend them the book, because I would feel TERRIBLE if I said no. I don't have a problem with people borrowing books anyways, as long as they come back in one piece.
9. Reading ADD. You've picked up and put down 5 books in the last month. How do you get over your reading slump?
By re-reading a book that I know I could never get tired of. It's like motivation!
10. There are so many books coming out that you're dying to read! How many books do you buy?
I'm limited to two books in paperback, but I usually let myself by more in e-book form because they are a lot cheaper. That being said, I prefer paperbacks.
11. After you've bought the new books you can't wait to get to get, how long do they sit in your shelf before you get to them?
It depends If I'm currently reading a book at the moment or not. If I'm not, then I'll start right away. If If I am, then I'll finish that book first so to not confuse things.
Thanks again to Kate and Erica! I'm tagging these bloggers to post if they wish:
Charlotte @ Bookmarks and Blogging
Kira @ The Book Club
Veronika @ Reading is Dreaming With Open Eyes
Bye for Now!
Emily @ Paperback Princess