2014 was a year of great books for me, here were some of my favourites.
1. Eleanor and Park by: Rainbow Rowell
This book was just so damn cute I couldn't even deal.
2, Fangirl by: Rainbow Rowell
It was the year was the year of Rainbow in my opinion. This book was so relatable to me: shy girl obsessed with books.
3. Where She Went ( If I Stay #2) by: Gayle Forman
This was the sequel to If I Stay, but I think that this book was a lot better then the first. I thought it was so sweet!
4. The Outsiders by: S.E. Hinton
Even though this book came out years ago, I just discovered it this year. It was such an inspiring book about friendship.
5. My True Love Gave to Me edited by: Stephanie Perkins and written by twelve amazing authors.
I actually only finished this book yesterday, and I'll have a review up later in the week. This stories really got me in the spirit of Christmas and were so unique.
6. The Blood of Olympus by: Rick Riordan
The final instalment of The Heroes of Olympus series went out with a bang. I'm so sad to see the Greek mythology books go :(
7. Four: A Divergent Collection by: Veronica Roth
This spinoff of the Divergent series got me so excited. Tobias Eaton will always be one of my favourite book characters.
8. The Beginning of Everything by: Robyn Schneider
Such an uplifting book. It was hilarious an inspiring in a non-cheesy kind of way.
9. Between Shades of Gray by: Ruta Sepetys
A great historical fiction that I couldn't put down.
10. The Truth About Forever by: Sarah Dessen
This was the first Sarah Dessen book I ever read, and after that I just fell in love with her writing. She writes great romance novels!
What books did you love in 2014?
Bye for Now!
Emily @ Paperback Princess