Friday 26 December 2014

Stacking the Shelves #3 Christmas Books



Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews to allow bloggers to share what books they have added to their shelves that week!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and are now looking forward to more reading time before New Year's! I was generously given many books for Christmas, and I wanted to share them with you! Most of them were featured on my Top Ten Tuesday earlier in the week on my Christmas wish list. Looks like Santa was paying attention!

Ebooks:

1. To All The Boys I've Loved Before by: Jenny Han
Yes, I finally received this book and at an earlier time than expected! My mom gave me this as an early Christmas present on the night of the  23rd because I had absolutely nothing to read. So, I had to begin reading right away! This book has me hooked.

2. Shatter Me by: Tahereh Mafi
Another book that I talked about wanting for Christmas, I received! I missed dystopia books so much!

3. The Selection by: Kiera Cass
 I'm so excited to read this book as I've heard nothing but great reviews, and another dystopian book!

4. The Young Elites by: Marie Lu
I've heard nothing but positive reviews from Lu's books, this is going to be a good one!

5. We Were Liars by: E. Lockhart
As a goodreads choice winner for 2014, I'm thrilled to have gotten this one.

6. The Geography of You and Me by: Jennifer E. Smith
This book looks so cute, that I can't wait to begin reading. There's just something about a good romance novel on a cold winter day that makes me smile!

Paperback:

1. Afterworlds by: Scott Westerfeld
Wrapped up and under the tree, was this book. It is pretty long in length, but it looks great nonetheless.

2. After by: Anna Todd
This book was originally a Harry Styles fanfiction before it became a book. I had no interest in the fanfiction, but now that it is in actual book form, it looks really good!

3. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by: Michelle Hodkin
This was on my TBR list a while ago, and now I can finally call it mine!

I am so grateful to have gotten these books by people who know of my insane obsession with reading.

Did you receive any books for Christmas? What are you looking forward to starting?

Bye for Now!

Emily @ Paperback Princess

4 comments:

  1. Ooh you got some great books!! Enjoy and happy holidays!!

    Rachel @ A Perfection Called Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel, you too! I'm going to be very busy reading this winter!

      Delete
  2. I hope you love The Young Elites and Mara Dyer because I really liked both! I need to read Afterworlds and The Selection as well and I can't wait. You got some really great books so I hope you enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Selection is definitely at the top of my TBR, as is Mara Dyer. I can't wait! :)

      Delete