Wednesday 30 July 2014

Introduction!

I see you're checking out my blog. Thank you! On here, I will post my opinions on books of the YA fiction category. I might even post some classic novels now and again. Reading has always been a passion for me. To me, there is nothing more calming then sitting down with a good book. My love of reading sprung from my mother: an avid reader! We read together until I was comfortable reading myself. Since then, I go through books like Hogwarts goes through Defense Against the Dark Arts teachers.

The hardest question someone could ask me, is: " What is your favourite book"? All books impacted me differently. There are parts of books that I loved, and parts that I hated. One of my favourite books would have to be Paper Towns by: John Green. The story of Q and Margo taught me that if you love someone, set them free. John Green, truly is a genius.

That's all for now! I hope to have a review posted by tomorrow. Until then, I hope you enjoy reading my posts!

Bye For Now!

Paperback Princess

2 comments: